Petzl COEUR BOLT HCR – bolt og henger med høy korrosjonsmotstand.
The Petzl COEUR BOLT HCR is a High Corrosion Resistance stainless steel anchor composed of a COEUR HCR hanger, a bolt and a nut. It is designed for use in ultra-corrosive environments.
- HCR 904 (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel assembly designed for ultra-corrosive environments, composed of a COEUR HCR hanger, a bolt and a nut
- Easy clipping:
– the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
– the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- COEUR HCR hanger for 12 mm diameter bolt (P36AH 12), available separately
- Material(s): 904 HCR (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel
- Certification(s): EN 795 A1, EN 959
|Drilling depth||8,5 cm|
|Drilling diameter||12 mm|
|Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||25 kN|