Petzl Meteor – Lett vekt og allsidig.
Lav vekt og komfort har gjort Petzl Meteor til et signaturprodukt innen sport- og fjellklatring. Hjelmen har store åpninger for ypperlig ventilering. Det innovative justeringssystemet gir enhver klatrer mulighet til å justere hjelmen til hans/hennes egen hodeform. METEOR har også en ny magnetisk spenne som gjør det enkelt å feste hakestroppen med én hånd.
Lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring
Designed for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring, the METEOR helmet is lightweight and low profile, with excellent ventilation, making it comfortable for both summer and winter. The design provides reinforced protection to the top and circumference of the head. METEOR is the first CE-certified ski touring helmet. Optimal integration points for ski goggles or visors, making it a thoughtfully styled helmet that is optimized for ski touring. This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine ski helmets.
- Lightweight, low profile, ventilated helmet:
– only 240 g
– low-profile design of the helmet achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
– large vents, offer excellent air flow
– quality finishing and a sleek design
- Enhanced protection:
– designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
– designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- Suited for ski touring:
– first CE-certified ski touring helmet
– optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent. The helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
– front of helmet is specifically designed for integration of ski goggles
– rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
– semi-rigid headband can be adjusted easily, even with gloves on
– two clips in front with a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
– compatible with VIZION and SKREEN eye shieldsNOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
- Material(s): polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Weight||225 g||240 g||225 g||240 g||225 g||240 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|