RCBS X-Sizer die
The X-Sizer Die features a specially designed mandrel that eliminates the need for repeated trimming after an initial trim of .020″ off the maximum case length. The mandrel contacts the case mouth during sizing and reduces the growth rate. Because of an extremely close tolerance between the mandrel and die neck wall, the neck wall of the case does not thicken as the case length is pushed back. Cases repeatedly sized in the X-Die will initially grow a few thousandths of an inch, then stabilize below the maximum case length with no discernable loss of accuracy or case life. Shellholder sold separately.
- Full Length Sizing X-DieAccessories:
- Plastic Storage CaseNotes:
- Sizes and decaps.
- This die limits the growth of the overall length of the case. It eliminates the need to trim as often.
- Uses regular decapping pins (Comes with one-extras sold separately). If the spindle ever breaks, it has to be bought from RCBS.
- Shellholder NOT included.